The vacant chairs
yours to claim.
We invite you to fill them in immediately!
Make sure to show us your area of expertise and why you think that you would make a great fit.
Human Resources Department
- Female, max.35 years old.
- Minimum S1 Psychology, Law, or Business Management Resources.
- Minimum experience 3 years in agency & HR fields.
- Experience at selection and recruitment skills.
- Able to do planning and improvement for Recruiting system, resources skills and talent development.
- Good communication skills, details oriented, discipline, honest and reliable.
- Leadership skills and firm personality.
- Develop strategy and management policies for human resource.
- Develop work plans and budgets in accordance with the strategy part, HR policies and system established to ensure the achievement of HR target.
- Coordinate and control the implementation of HR functions across the company to ensure everything is in accordance with the strategy, policies, systems and work plan that has been prepared.
- Perform calculation of working days for employees and overtime each month
- Monitor KPI achievement and resources development thru training
Social Media Manager
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Media, or a related field required.
- 3+ years progressive experience in social media marketing positions at a recognized interactive agency or with a leading lifestyle brand.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure; requires self-discipline, time management, and must be able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Highly creative and able to communicate ideas visually, verbally, and in writing. Impeccable attention for detail.
- Ability to create effective and strategic content and use content management tools.
- Track record of delivering effective and innovative digital social media campaigns and social activations.
- Strong ability and demonstrated success in integrating social media into broader marketing programs.
- Experience in driving and implementing influencer strategy together with leveraging influencers (brand fans and celebrities) in social media campaigns and in social activations.
- Proven experience and in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (newsletter, websites, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be leveraged for different scenarios and against different strategies.
- Expert knowledge of current social media trends, web development and e-commerce.• Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment of constant change.
- Goal-oriented, flexible and ability to stay creative and positive under pressure, often while juggling several projects at once.
- Manage and plan company blog activities, from daily to quarterly basis
- Create and publish engaging content that creates high traction to intended audience
- Actively look for updates, interviews, and news in architecture & interior design industry
- Responsible for the growth of social media page: reach, followers, engagement
- Manage, plan, and report social media ads campaign expenses to optimize budget
- Work with development team to optimize SEO implementation on content creation
- Holds a Diploma Degree majoring Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience and comprehensive knowledge of My SQL databases ( Know MSSQL, Postgresql is preferable).
- Knowledge in Flash Action Script Preferable.
- Strong programming and analytical skills.
- Able to produce technical documentation.
- Experience using frameworks such as Cake PHP or minimum CI (cause we use own Frameworks).
- Experience in version control.
- Creative, energetic, fast learner and highly motivated.
- Self-discipline, responsible and goal-oriented.
- Strong personality and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Have knowleadge and understanding API/Webservice Concept (Deeply).
- Secure Programming enthusiast preferable
- Accomplishes programming project requirements by coaching programmers.
- Meets programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements; implementing new technology.
- Plans programming projects by confirming program objective and specifications with clients.
- Arranges program specifications by confirming logical sequence and flowcharts; researching and employing established operations.
- Verifies program operation by confirming tests.
- Prepares programmers by providing educational opportunities.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Female/Male, age max 30, representable.
- 2 – 3+ years experiences in a digital or banking sales role.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong sales presentation skills.
- Strong, consultative selling, negotiating and closing skills, working both independently and collaboratively with team members.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Stay up to date with the latest Digital innovation.
- Obtaining high quality appointments for sales team.
- Managing and updating database of sales contacts.
- Identify new sales opportunities.
- Ensure market coverage, increasing awareness of all products, identifying and developing strategies for penetrating key accounts and prospects, management of business pipeline..
- Achieve and exceed revenue goals.
Submit your application with complete curriculum vitae indicating the job position to email@example.com
Or simply complete the form below:
Kana is A Digital Innovation Agency
© 2014, Kana Digital Agency Indonesia & Philippines