The vacant chairs
yours to claim.
We invite you to fill them in immediately!
Make sure to show us your area of expertise and why you think that you would make a great fit.
Human Resources Department
- Female, max.35 years old.
- Minimum S1 Psychology, Law, or Business Management Resources.
- Minimum experience 3 years in agency & HR fields.
- Experience at selection and recruitment skills.
- Able to do planning and improvement for Recruiting system, resources skills and talent development.
- Good communication skills, details oriented, discipline, honest and reliable.
- Leadership skills and firm personality.
- Develop strategy and management policies for human resource.
- Develop work plans and budgets in accordance with the strategy part, HR policies and system established to ensure the achievement of HR target.
- Coordinate and control the implementation of HR functions across the company to ensure everything is in accordance with the strategy, policies, systems and work plan that has been prepared.
- Perform calculation of working days for employees and overtime each month
- Monitor KPI achievement and resources development thru training
- Male, age max. 32 years old
- Min D3 any major
- 2+ years experiences in the same field
- Excellent command in written English
- Creative, driven and digital and social media savy
- Experience in handling social media and/or advertorial content would be a plus
- Experience and knowledge in content marketing would be a plus
- Good work ethic, positive and team player
- Hard working, well organized and process-driven
- Publish engaging copy to support online marketing objectives
- Execute social media strategies for a wide range of promotion campaigns, product launches and quizes/competitions
- Ensure accounts are updated on a daily basis and that messaging is timely and relevant. This also includes using social media tools to schedule tweets to appear overnight and on weekends
- Proactively monitor and respond to questions and comments from community members and potential consumers
- Monitors internet for trends and brand-related topics of conversation
If you are confident that you meet our requirements, please submit your application, with complete curriculum vitae, expected salary, indicating the job position to:
Only suitable candidates will be processed.
- Holds a Diploma Degree majoring Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience and comprehensive knowledge of My SQL databases ( Know MSSQL, Postgresql is preferable).
- Knowledge in Flash Action Script Preferable.
- Strong programming and analytical skills.
- Able to produce technical documentation.
- Experience using frameworks such as Cake PHP or minimum CI (cause we use own Frameworks).
- Experience in version control.
- Creative, energetic, fast learner and highly motivated.
- Self-discipline, responsible and goal-oriented.
- Strong personality and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Have knowleadge and understanding API/Webservice Concept (Deeply).
- Secure Programming enthusiast preferable
- Accomplishes programming project requirements by coaching programmers.
- Meets programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements; implementing new technology.
- Plans programming projects by confirming program objective and specifications with clients.
- Arranges program specifications by confirming logical sequence and flowcharts; researching and employing established operations.
- Verifies program operation by confirming tests.
- Prepares programmers by providing educational opportunities.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Female/Male, age max 30, representable.
- 2 – 3+ years experiences in a digital or banking sales role.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong sales presentation skills.
- Strong, consultative selling, negotiating and closing skills, working both independently and collaboratively with team members.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Stay up to date with the latest Digital innovation.
- Obtaining high quality appointments for sales team.
- Managing and updating database of sales contacts.
- Identify new sales opportunities.
- Ensure market coverage, increasing awareness of all products, identifying and developing strategies for penetrating key accounts and prospects, management of business pipeline..
- Achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Female/Male, age max 30 years old.
- Min. 2 years of experience, preferably in the Advertising, Agency, Marketing, Creative, or Digital industry.
- Min education S1, preferably from Communications or Marketing Programs.
- Computer Literate.
- Proficiency in English both oral and written.
- Knowledge about in handling digital and social media campign.
- Must have good client servicing and presentation skills.
- Responsible, Intuitive and well represented.
- Able to face challenges and work under pressure.
- Responsible for daily checking projects of accounts handled.
- Maintaining good relationship with clients and agency partners.
- Responsible for timelines of each projects handled.
- Engaging in project management duties.
- Preparing briefs to be share to internal team.
- Preparing weekly reports for clients and internal reports updates.
- Attending meeting with clients and prepare contact reports.
- Maintaining good relationship with other division within the company, act as liaisons between clients and internal production teams (Creative & Tech).
Submit your application with complete curriculum vitae indicating the job position to email@example.com
Or simply complete the form below:
Kana is A Digital Innovation Agency
© 2014, Kana Digital Agency Indonesia & Philippines