The vacant chairs
yours to claim.
We invite you to fill them in immediately!
Make sure to show us your area of expertise and why you think that you would make a great fit.
- Holds a Diploma Degree majoring Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication), Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience and comprehensive knowledge of My SQL databases ( Know MSSQL, Postgresql is preferable).
- Knowledge in Flash Action Script Preferable.
- Strong programming and analytical skills.
- Able to produce technical documentation.
- Experience using frameworks such as Cake PHP or minimum CI (cause we use own Frameworks).
- Experience in version control.
- Creative, energetic, fast learner and highly motivated.
- Self-discipline, responsible and goal-oriented.
- Strong personality and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Have knowleadge and understanding API/Webservice Concept (Deeply).
- Secure Programming enthusiast preferable
- Accomplishes programming project requirements by coaching programmers.
- Meets programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements; implementing new technology.
- Plans programming projects by confirming program objective and specifications with clients.
- Arranges program specifications by confirming logical sequence and flowcharts; researching and employing established operations.
- Verifies program operation by confirming tests.
- Prepares programmers by providing educational opportunities.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Submit your application with complete curriculum vitae indicating the job position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or simply complete the form below:
Kana is A Digital Innovation Agency
© 2014, Kana Digital Agency Indonesia & Philippines